Vietnam Cambodia Thailand Tours - All Tour Destinations & Things To Do
The trio countries of Vietnam, Cambodia and Thailand are an ideal combination of an amazing Southeast Asia trip with bunches of interesting tourist attractions in natural landscapes, heritages of indigenous culture, the wealth of history and colorful gastronomy. If you are thinking about where to go and things to do during your Vietnam Cambodia Thailand tour, we are sincerely giving you a travel guide of recommended classic travel destinations and must-try experiences in each country. Let’s take a look for country overview and our list of suggestions as below:
VIETNAM TOUR OVERVIEW
Endowed with a long coast, Vietnam features a lot of beautiful bays, straits and beaches. Traversing from North to South, tourists will be deeply immersed in the diverse local highlights of both Vietnam’s nature and culture that showcase the timeless charms of the S-shaped country.
** Vietnam’s recommended travel destinations from North to South:
Hanoi is Vietnam’s over one-thousand-year-old solemn capital city with a bunch of famous landmarks around the city, which showcase foreigners a thorough overview of the country’s history, culture, lifestyle, and its colorful ways of traditions and modernities’ co-existence.
Best things to do in Hanoi:
- Visit notable tourist attractions and get to know more about Vietnam at the very first time : Temple of Literature, Ho Chi Minh Complex, Museum of Ethnology, etc.
- Take a walking tour or cyclo tour traversing across the buzzy narrow streets of Hanoi Old Quarter, spot gorgeous old architecture and enjoy limitless opportunities tasting delectable Vietnamese food.
- Watch the traditional performance of the Water Puppet Show - an exquisite art of Northern Vietnam’s wet rice agriculture.
Halong bay is Vietnam’s iconic UNESCO Heritage Site with magnificent landscape of countless limestone mountains over the calmly emerald seawater. Gifted breathtaking scenery, unique biological systems, and featured ways of local floating life have made Halong Bay one of the must haves in every Vietnam’s travel bucket list.
Best things to do in Halong Bay:
- Fully admire the stunning natural beauty of the mighty bay by an overnight stay on Halong Bay Cruise. You can opt to stay 1 night or 2 nights depending on how much you wish to explore and how long you want to indulge in the leisure itinerary that each cruise has to offer.
- Partake in some exciting outdoor activities discovering Halong Bay en-route such as: kayaking, swimming, tender sightseeing, visiting floating villages, admiring sunrise & sunset on the bay, etc…
Hoi An Ancient Town
Hoi An ancient town is one of the most favorite travel destinations in any Vietnam Tour Packages, especially families and couples due to its romantic ambiance of traditional-style houses in lines along the lovely narrow streets & alleys, majestic ancient temples, and poetic scenes of beautiful lanterns & booming paper flowers.
Best things to do in Hoi An Ancient Town:
- Stroll along lovely streets and immerse in the beautiful old town’s romantic tranquility.
- Join a lantern-making class or traditional cooking class and try making some by yourself.
- Experience a day of being Vietnamese farmers with a cycling tour to Tra Que village, or alternatively visit Bay Mau Coconut Forest with a basket boat tour.
Ho Chi Minh City
Ho Chi Minh city is commonly well-known with another beloved byname Saigon, Ho Chi Minh City is Vietnam’s biggest metropolis with attractively vibrant city life, diverse tourist sites occupying historic and cultural richness, and a wide range of tasty local cuisine that could satisfy any foodie.
Best things to do in Ho Chi Minh City:
- Enjoy a full-day city tour around Ho Chi Minh City visiting some of the city’s most famous places: Reunification Hall, War Remnants Museum, Church of Catholic, Post Office, etc.
- Discover the amazing underground world of legendary Cu Chi Tunnels - one of the notable examples showcasing Vietnamese people’s extraordinary effort during wartime.
- Get a joyful Saigon foodie tour by a vintage Vespa or motorbike & enjoy the hearty array of local cuisine at hotspots around the dynamic city.
Mekong delta is a vast fertile land of the mighty Mekong River’s last portions in Southern Vietnam before going to the sea, where is the home to the dense mazes of canals, rivers, and tributaries, green paddy fields, lush orchards, and unique ways of local’s floating life.
Best things to do in Mekong Delta:
- Witness the distinctive beauty of the hustle and bustle Cai Rang floating market, one of the major trading centers for locals in Vietnam’s Mekong Delta.
- Deeply dive into the authentic charms of Mekong Delta in culture, waterscape, and local life through leisure trips along the stream through overnight stays on Mekong River Cruise.
- Learn about Mekong Delta’s culture through exciting local experiences such as: having hearty local meals, tasting some food specialties, observing local’s craft process, cycling along the rustic villages’ paths, etc.
CAMBODIA TOUR OVERVIEW
From world-famous Angkor Archaeological Park to countless ancient temples, cultural & historic sites around the country, Cambodia- the land of ancient Khmer Empire’s glamorous history, is by far a must-visit country for any culture and history buffs in their Asia trip.
** Cambodia’s recommended travel destinations from North to South:
Siem Reap must-have destination in any itineraries of Cambodia Tours. Renowned for marvelous wonders of ancient Khmer Empire during Angkorian era, Siem Reap attracts worldwide travelers by its countless historic monuments and sacred temples, mysterious back-in-time atmosphere, and a lot of other local charms that the place has to offer.
Best things to do in Siem Reap:
- Dive into the splendid ancient world of the Khmer Empire through a heritage trip exploring the majestic complex of Angkor Temples.
- Enjoy dining time in Siem Reap with traditional-style dinner & graceful Khmer Apsara dance.
- Go for a visit to Tonle Sap- Southeast Asia’s largest freshwater lake, take an up-close look at the exotic Mekong floating life of Cambodians as well as observe the natural richness of Tonle Sap Biosphere Reserve.
- Uncover exotic beauty of Siem Reap’s lush countryside through exciting trips heading out of the busy downtown.
Phnom Penh is Cambodia’s capital city that encapsulates within itself the country’s highlights including Khmer tradition, lifestyle, and even turbulent history. The city is the home to numerous important places giving tourists a close insight into Cambodian notable gems, especially for first-timers here.
Best things to do in Phnom Penh:
- Tour around prominent tourist spots in the capital city: the Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda, National Museum of Cambodia, Russia Market.
- Get to know about Cambodia’s turbulent past with unforgettable experiences in Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum and the Killing Field.
Koh Rong Samloem
Koh Rong Samloem is easily accessible from Sihanoukville, island of Koh Rong is a perfect hideout for beach vacation in Cambodia after days of on-land itineraries, with white soft sandy beaches, laid-back tropical bliss, stunning scenery, scores of beach resorts, and available for water-related activities.
Best things to do in Koh Rong Samloem:
- Lazy yourself with hours of hammock-time or sunbathing on Koh Rong’s beautiful beaches.
- Leisurely soak in the crystal clear waters off Cambodia's south coast.
- Opt to experience scuba diving in Koh Rong if you’re seeking some more active highlights for your beach excursion.
THAILAND TOUR OVERVIEW
Thailand is commonly praised as one of the most attractive countries in Asia, which is famed for its colorful bliss of natural beauty from mountain to sea, diverse local culture, young and vibrant lifestyle, and irresistibly delicious cuisine with iconic delicacies of the tropical land.
** Thailand’s recommended travel destinations from North to South:
Chiang Mai is one of the best travel destinations in Northern Thailand that contains a rich tapestry of indigenous Thai culture, nature and culinary art. Chiang Mai welcomes everyone to visit and take an in-depth insight into Northern Thailand’s fineness with a lot of local experiences worth trying at least once.
Best things to do in Chiang Mai:
- Fully explore Chiang Mai’s gastronomy through various things-to-do: Khantoke dinner & cultural show, Chiang Mai traditional cooking class, etc.
- Witness Yi Peng Lantern Festival- Lanna culture’s utmost quintessence- at its capital place with fantastic views of thousands of flying lanterns in the night sky.
- Admire Khmer Buddhist architecture through pleasant visits to some famous venerated temples in Chiang Mai.
- Make a fascinating encounter with rescued elephants in Chiang Mai elephant sanctuaries.
Home to the UNESCO Heritage Site of Sukhothai Historic Town, Sukhothai is a wonderful place for travelers who are into ancient Thailand highlights, with appealing antiquated and mystical ambience of numerous historical relics, ancient architectures and temples dating back hundreds years ago around the old town.
Best things to do in Sukhothai:
- Tour around Sukhothai Historical Park where allocates crowds of ancient ruins, relics, and noted mystical Khmer Buddhist temples: Wat Mahathat, Wat Si Chum, Wat Si Sawai, etc.
- Opt to visit Si Satchanalai Historical Park if you prefer to uncover ancient Khmer aura in a less-touristic place..
Bangkok is Thailand’s capital city and also among Asia's busiest metropolises. Boasting about the hustle and bustle city life, brimming with diverse tourist spots including gorgeous temples, shopping centers, buzzing markets, and delectable dining stops, Bangkok is a sparkling city that you will never stop surprising.
Best things to do in Bangkok:
- Feel the real Bangkok’s highlights by a full-day city tour visiting the must-see attractions of Bangkok: Grand Palace, Wat Arun, Wat Pho, Chinatown, etc.
- Hop on a local tuk-tuk ride and take pleasure in the sparkling city with a flavorsome Bangkok foodie tour.
- Free yourself with countless shopping options in Bangkok ranging from flea and street markets to luxury bigger mega-malls.
- Heading back to Thai’s past time with an optional visit to the historic town of Ayutthaya that is not too far from the city center.
Phuket is the utmost highlighted stop in every Thailand and even Asia beach tour. Home to many of the most beautiful beaches in Thailand, Phuket is truly a tropical paradise for those who are seeking amazing beach holidays in Asia: beautiful beaches, heaven-like seascapes, pleasant sunny weather, and a wide array of outdoor activities.
Best things to do in Phuket:
- Relax with Thai tropical bliss on numerous alluring sandy beaches in Phuket or participate in enthusiastic outdoor activities from beach’s fun to watersports
- Discover surreal natural beauty of Phuket’s surrounding island groups and bays including Phang Nga Bay and Maya Bay with mesmerizing island-hopping tours.
- Check-in landmark of James Bond Island - the iconic scene in the world-famous eponymous Hollywood movie.
- Catch a glimpse of Phuket’s cultural highlights through several local experiences such as: Fantasea cultural entertainment, Phuket old town & famed temples visits...
Besides all above prominent travel destinations, Vietnam, Cambodia and Thailand still feature many other must-see places that leave any travel buff incredible memories of the three countries’ local beauty. Whether you’re looking for Vietnam Cambodia Thailand Tours or tending to make a personal interest-oriented itinerary, we, as Asia Tours local experts, always offer the best route based on your wish. Just refer more on our tour list and feel free to share with us your inquiry if you’re seeking a bespoke Vietnam Cambodia Thailand just for yourself.